Happy Mother’s Day! I found this link on one of my favorite blogs — A Cup of Jo, and thought it would be fun for Mother’s Day for Andrew to ask our boys their candid answers to “23 Questions about Mummy.” I was nervous about some of them, but here is what they said:
- What is something Mama always says to you?
Good morning (Milo)
Go to time out (Emil)
- What makes Mama happy?
Us doing the right thing to do (Milo)
Going to McDonald’s (Emil)
- What makes Mama sad?
Us not doing the right thing to do (Milo)
Going to McDonald’s (Oliver)
Not doing everything to do (Emil)
- How does your Mama make you laugh?
She tells funny jokes (Milo)
By saying funny things (Oliver)
Tickles me (Emil)
- What was your Mama like as a child?
She was happy (Oliver)
Going to die (Emil)
- How old is your Mama?
20 old (Emil)
- How tall is she?
- What is her favorite thing to do?
Work on the blog (Milo)
Making us feel good (Oliver)
Blow your hair (makes blowing noise) (Emil)
- What does your Mama do when you’re not around?
Work on the blog (Milo)
Go and get a coffee at Blueprint Coffee (Oliver)
Nuffin. Just work on the computer. (Emil)
- If your Mama becomes famous, what will it be for?
For discovering something new… like discovering old writing from the ancient times, from our ancestors (Milo)
- What is your Mama really good at?
Jumping on the trampoline (Milo)
- What is she not really good at?
Doing flips. DOING FLIPS! (Emil)
- What does your Mama do for a job?
Peels stickers (Emil)
- What is your Mama’s favorite food?
I have no idea… oysters and clams? (Milo)
Yuckies. Meat. Meat of a dinosaur! Bones! (Emil)
- What makes you proud of your Mama?
Her smile (Milo)
That she has a job (Oliver)
Get ready in the morning so fast. No. I get ready. (Emil)
- If your Mama were a character, who would she be?
Like a video or a book? I don’t know… Elmo (Milo)
Darth Vader (Oliver)
Princess Leia (Emil)
- What do you and your Mama do together?
Jump on the trampoline (Milo)
Jump on the trampoline (Oliver)
Go to the Science Center with Omar (Emil)
- How are you and your Mama the same?
We’re not really. I don’t know. We’re both not very flexible. (Milo)
We both have brown eyes (Oliver)
She combs her hair. (Emil)
- How are you and your Mama different?
I have blond hair, she has brown (Milo)
Because we are family. (Emil)
- How do you know your Mama loves you?
She kisses me (Milo)
‘Cause she hugs and kisses me! (Oliver)
Because she (unintelligible) (Emil)
- What does your Mama like most about your Papa?
He’s funny (Milo)
He drinks beer! (Oliver)
Going to sleep (Emil)
- Where is your Mama’s favorite place to go?
Blueprint Coffee (Milo)
Blueprint Coffee (Oliver)
Pass gas. Um… the Science Center (Emil)
- How old was your Mama when you were born?
Um… how old she was right now? (Emil)
Oh boy. Some funny stuff there. And just for the record, if I become famous, it most certainly will not be for poop. Enjoy your Sunday.